Wash Day Enamel Pin - SECONDS SALE
This hard enamel pin features moisturizing essentials, African shea butter, and coconut oil, in a cute, pink heart. The beautiful art is from the Wash Day comic book illustrated by Robyn Smith and written by Jamila Rowser.
- Hard enamel pin
- 1.25 inches
- Polished gold plating
- Rubber back
- Illustrated by Robyn Smith
A seconds enamel pin has defects or flaws that disqualify it from being a standard grade pin. This listing features pins that are B and C grade that are sold at a discounted price.
B GRADE: Minor flaws, not as noticeable.
C GRADE: Noticeable flaws.
FLAWS MAY INCLUDE:
- Underfilled or overfilled enamel
- Discoloration or specks in the enamel
- Scratches or pitting
- Chips or defects in the metal plating
- Scuffs, nicks, or smudges
- Small bubbles
- Flakes in the color
- Flaws vary from pin to pin, some flaws are more noticeable than others.
- Each pin will be chosen at random based on what is in stock.
- Pins are packaged with a backing card and pin back just like the standard pins.
- These grades are based on my discretion and not limited to one flaw.